Simplify Vendor and Sub-contractor Interaction with a Vendor Portal
Collaborate with your vendors by providing a single place to upload and manage their invoices.
Ready to Change the Way You Collaborate with your Vendors?
A Vendor Portal provides a more efficient method of submitting, indexing and managing invoices for both your organization and your vendors.
Suppliers can submit invoices against a preassigned project or a Purchase Order (PO) – the system will validate the project information and PO against your accounting system information.
Place the responsibility for inputting the invoices on your vendors. As a side benefit, they’re given a dashboard that can help them manage their invoices.
- Vendors can manage the status of their invoices reducing calls and inquiries to you AP dept.
- Proper tracking of invoices – no more lost invoices or unaccounted expenses.
- Reduce Paper, time to process and overall administrative costs – 90% of invoice coding is done automatically.
- No more opening of envelopes, scanning or paper routing.
- Fast, accurate and secure.
Optionally you can enable the portal so that vendors can update their master vendor information and upload any supporting documentation (W9, Proof of Insurance, Bank/Payment preference, etc.)).